The Arte Hotel restaurant between tradition and creativity
The culinary profile that characterizes the Arte Hotel expresses the flavour of the Umbrian lands and the aromas of contemporary cuisine. A philosophy that recalls the tradition of the ancient Umbrian regional recipes that does not leave aside the creativity and the creativity of our chefs
Crossroads of flavours brought to the table to satisfy the food curiosity of our guests:
- Black truffles of Spoleto and Norcia
- D.O.P. olive oil of Trevi
- Saffron of Cascia
- Legums of Castelluccio di Norcia
- Trebbiano Spoletino wine
- Rosso and Sagrantino wines of Montefalco
The typical products of Umbria are carefully selected and present in the recipes of the Perugian tradition and in our menus depending on the season:
- Local cheese and cured meats
- Pappardelle with Wild Boar Ragu
- Umbricelli with Porcini Mushrooms
- Duck Dumplings
- Veal Fillet with Sangrantino Wine and many typical desserts, like Torta al Testo and Castagnole Perugine.
Our restaurant can host up to 400 people and is the ideal place for private or institutional events. This is why it is often sought by groups of tourists on organized trips, even for simple Stop Lunches with dedicated offers. At the same time, inside it you can also find the atmosphere of the romantic restaurants of the center for couples dinners. Whatever type of dinner you want to enjoy, the Arte Hotel restaurant is the ideal place to eat in Perugia.
Finally our cellar: Local labels are combined with the proposal of the prestigious Italian ones carefully recommended by our sommeliers.